POSTPONED - OCTRU Training Bite (QA): Trial Closure & Archiving *ONLINE*
Tuesday, 19 May 2020, 10.30am to 11.30am
Hosted by email@example.com
Please note this session has been postponed until further notice.
This session covers:
- Actions, checks and steps to take before closing a trial
- Regulatory and governance obligations to notify authorities of end of trial
- What to archive and why
- Retention time for archiving trial documentation
- Things to prepare for archiving
- Future access to electronic documents
- Destruction of archived trial documents
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.