The Oxford University Global Surgery Group faculty are involved in a number of international partnerships supporting teaching and clinical work. We are committed to partnerships where the role of OUGSG faculty is guided and led by local leadership.
- Bulawayo Orthopaedic Hospital - Zimbabwe Children's Orthopaedic Unit project
- Carnegie-WITS Alumni Diaspora Programme - Paediatric Surgery
- Chittagong Medical College
- COSECSA Oxford Orthopaedic Link (COOL)
- Ethiopia oncology project
- Gaza-Oxford surgical training
- Primary Trauma Care Foundation
- RCSEng-Vellore Hub and Spoke Course
- Tanzania-Oxford Paediatric Surgery links
The presence of a link here is for information only and does not imply University of Oxford responsibility or give any official approval of activities.
This page gives external links to other groups interested/active in global surgery. (OUGSG has no responsibility for the content of these links.)
Global Initiative for Children's Surgery (GICS) - Prof Kokila Lakhoo (President)
Oxford University Global Surgery Group