Get involved - how you can help
Patients, carers, family members and healthcare professionals
- have ever had a broken bone in the lower limb including pelvis,
- are a family member, or carer, of someone who has had a broken bone in the lower limb including pelvis,
- have an interest in broken bones in the lower limb including pelvis,
. . . we want to hear from you.
Please think about your own experience as a whole or at any point on the clinical pathway, from breaking your bone in the lower limb to recovery from your injury and fill in our short survey. This first survey should take you about 10 - 15 minutes.
- The survey is available from January 2017 - April 2017. The link can be found on our homepage.
- If you prefer to receive a paper copy in the post, please contact us.
Charities and organisations
If your charity or organisation serves people who have experienced a broken bone in the lower limb including pelvis (as described above) we hope that you will sign up to become a supporting partner of this PSP. For more information about joining the Partnership, please contact us.
Whether you are a partner or not, you can also:
- promote the BROKEN BONES IN OLDER PEOPLE PSP to your members via e-mail, or at events.
- mention the PSP in your next newsletter or blog.