I support the macrophage research group with emphasis in the characterization of transcriptional and functional biomarkers of activation and disease.
2ii Bachelor of Science with Honours, in Biochemistry, University of York.
- Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences (NDORMS), Research assistant, Oxford - Sept 2012 – Present
- Chroma Therapeutics, Senior Scientist, Abingdon - Jan 2005 – Jun 2012
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Senior Associate Scientist, Oxford - Sep 2001 – Nov 2004
- British Biotechnology, Senior Scientist, Oxford - May 1987 – Sep 2001
- Institute for Biological Standardisation and Control, Research Technician, South Mimms - Nov 1981 – May 1987