How to apply
To be considered for full funding, candidates applying to start a programme from October 2020 must submit their University application(s) via the online application system for the programme(s) they wish to be considered for by 12 noon (UK time) on Friday 10 January 2020.
Programme titles available in NDORMS are:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy in Molecular and Cellular Medicine
- Master of Science (by Research) in Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Master of Science (by Research) in Molecular and Cellular Medicine
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an academic panel and are required to give a 10-minute presentation as part of the interview.
The Graduate Studies office will notify shortlisted candidates of the date of the interview. Applicants will need to be available for the interview dates and will have an opportunity to visit the laboratories. For overseas students, interviews can be conducted on Skype only.
Divisional Competition (more information on this here)
- Wednesday 29th January 2020
- Thursday 30th January 2020
Non-divisional Competition (for candidates not short-listed for the Divisional competition but who still wish to be considered for admission; more information on this here)
- Wednesday 5th February 2020
- Thursday 6th February 2020
Further information can be obtained from Department's Graduate Studies Officer.