New Starter Course
Tuesday, 06 June 2017, 10am to 11.30am
Botnar Research Centre, Room G52
The objectives of the session are to give a:
* Basic introduction to trials
* Introduction to OCTRU
* Who we are
* What we offer
* How we interact with you
* Introduction to MORTAR
* Management of OCTRU Regulatory Compliance, Training and Review System
* How to manage your training records
* OCTRU Training Bites and other Training Resources
* OCTRU Standard Operating Procedures
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.