Patients, carers, family members and healthcare professionals
- have ever had a complex fracture
- are a family member, or carer, of someone who has had a complex fracture
- have an interest in complex fractures
. . . we want to hear from you.
Please think about your own experience as a whole or at any point on the clinical pathway within the first 12 months after your injury and fill in our short survey. This first survey should take you about 10 - 15 minutes.
- The survey is available from January 2020 - April 2020. The link can be found on our homepage
- If you prefer to receive a paper copy in the post, please contact us
Charities and organisations
If your charity or organisation serves people who have experienced a complex fracture (as described above), we hope that you will sign up to become a supporting Partner of this PSP. For more information about joining the Partnership, please contact us.
Whether you are a Partner or not, you can also:
- promote the Complex Fractures PSP to your members via e-mail, or at events
- mention the PSP in your next newsletter or blog