Biobanking - What is it all about?
Dr Gareth Bicknell
Wednesday, 04 February 2015, 11am to 12pm
G54 Botnar Research Centre
Dr Gareth Bicknell, Quality Manager of the Oxford Musculoskeletal Biobank will give a presentation that will include information on:
- Why the Human Tissue Act exists, its fundamentals, and practical areas of similarity with CTIMP regulations
- Required declarations in the Protocol, Patient Information, and Consent Form
- Realities of further use, including funding
- Where things can come unstuck in practice
- Why licensed biobanking rigour complements CTIMP rigour
- Where biobanking practice could improve CTIMP running
Places need to be booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.