OCTRU Training Bite: Documentation in Relation to Drug Management
Tuesday, 04 June 2019, 10am to 11am
Botnar Research Centre, Room G54
Hosted by email@example.com
This session covers:
- Understanding the documentation required in relation to IMP for requesting trial authorisation
- Understanding the need for a manufacturing licence for IMPs
- Understanding the difference between QP Declaration certificates and QP Release certificates
- The need for Certificate of Analysis documentation
- Drug accountability logs
- Special licence for the use of Specials
- The difference between an IMP and a NIMP
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.