Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 9.30am to 12pm
G54/38 Botnar Research Centre
The overall aim of the workshop is to provide an understanding of the basic language, concepts and usefulness of economic evaluation.
• Brief introduction to economic evaluation
• Analysis of costs (and effectiveness) data
• Interpretation of cost-effectiveness results
• Use of health economics in decision-making
• Economic evaluation within the clinical trials framework
• Economic evaluation based on observational studies
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.