Health Economics Workshop
Monday, 10 April 2017, 1pm to 3.30pm
The overall aim of the workshop is to provide an understanding of the basic language, concepts and usefulness of economic evaluation.
• Brief introduction to economic evaluation
• Analysis of costs (and effectiveness) data
• Interpretation of cost-effectiveness results
• Use of health economics in decision-making
• Economic evaluation within the clinical trials framework
• Economic evaluation based on observational studies
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email email@example.com to book.