Introduction to Line Management Workshop
Thursday, 16 February 2017, 9.30am to 4pm
The objectives for the workshop are that, by the end of the day, managers will be better able to:
- Describe their role as a manager at Oxford;
- Give feedback that is useful to the recipient and helps shape performance;
- Plan and conduct challenging conversations;
- Outline the ways in which managers shape the performance of their staff;
- Describe the performance management process and their role in this.
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email email@example.com to book.