OCTRU Clinical Trials Course: Successfully conducting & delivering your high quality clinical trial
Delivered by senior members of OCTRU
Wednesday, 12 October 2016, 9am to 4.30pm
Botnar Lecture Theatre
Aim: To provide new Chief Investigators with a greater understanding of the role a CI including the practicalities of the conduct and delivery of clinical trials including drug, device and surgical trials.
- To understand the importance of leadership and building an effective trial team
- To understand the principles of effectively running a trial
- To gain ‘secrets of the trade’ from experienced Chief Investigators
- To explore statistical aspects of trial conduct, data monitoring and interim analysis
- To understand current regulatory requirements for clinical trials
- To give an overview of reporting and increasing the usability of trials
Venue: Botnar Research Centre, University of Oxford, Windmill Road, Oxford, OX3 7LF
Target audience: This course is specifically targeted at new investigators whose trial has been funded or who are in later stages of their funding application.
CPD Credits have been applied for.
Please note places are limited. Please email email@example.com for further details.