How and why to undertake a systematic review
Monday, 11 December 2023, 10am to 12.30pm
Botnar Research Centre, G54
This course is for MSD researchers and covers the principles of performing a systematic review and meta-analysis.
This interactive session for MSD DPhil students and early career researchers outlines the key principles of how to perform a systematic review and the basic principles of meta-analysis. It will provide a basic introduction to systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
The course will cover the following:
- What is a systematic review and why do we need them?
- Overview of the process of conducting a systematic review
- Understanding the basic principles of how to develop a systematic review protocol
- What is a meta-analysis?
- Understanding the basic principles of how the results are displayed and interpreted.
- Find out what a systematic review is and why they are needed
- Learn about the process of conducting a systematic review
- Understand the basic principles of how to develop a systematic review protocol
- Learn about meta-analysis
- Understand the basic principles of how results are displayed and interpreted
Please note that bookings for this course are not managed by OCTRU - Please follow this link to see full details and how to book onto this course