OCTRU Extended Training Bite: Introduction to OCTRU database systems
Thursday, 05 May 2022, 1.30pm to 4pm
To be held in the Botnar Research Centre - G54
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- What database systems are available in OCTRU?
- Introduction to REDCap
- How to take a CRF and create a Data Matrix
- How to create ordering and appearances of forms depending on selections (Form Render Skip Logic)
- How to understand and execute a test script
- What happens after testing is complete (Database migration)
- How to effectively use a REDCap database using the SIMS system
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.