OCTRU Extended Training Bite: Statistics for Non Statisticians *ONLINE*
Matthew Parkes and Elizabeth Conroy
Tuesday, 11 October 2022, 9.30am to 12.30pm
This session will now be held online. For those at the Botnar, G52 is booked and can be used to join the session if you prefer.
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- Introduction to Trial Design
- Basic Statistics and Sample Sizes
- Randomisation and Blinding
- Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials
- Trial Outcomes - what are we trying to measure?
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.