OCTRU Extended Training Bite: Statistics for Non Statisticians
Matthew Parkes and Elizabeth Conroy
Tuesday, 11 October 2022, 9.30am to 12.30pm
To be held in the Botnar Research Centre, G52
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- Introduction to Trial Design
- Basic Statistics and Sample Sizes
- Randomisation and Blinding
- Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials
- Trial Outcomes - what are we trying to measure?
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.