OCTRU Extended Training Bite: Statistics for Non Statisticians
Elizabeth Conroy, Naomi Vides
Tuesday, 26 November 2024, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, ND08
Hosted by email@example.com
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- Introduction to Trial Design
- Basic Statistics and Sample Sizes
- Randomisation and Blinding
- Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials
- Trial Outcomes - what are we trying to measure?
This session will be held in person in room ND08, at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.