OCTRU Extended Training Bite (STATS): Randomisation and Blinding *ONLINE*
Thursday, 30 September 2021, 10am to 11.30am
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this session will be run online over Microsoft Teams - further details will be sent directly to attendees.
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- The importance of randomisation and blinding
- The difference between these two aspects of trial design
- Different methods of randomisation including simple, stratified and minimisation
- Main issues of blinding including what is meant by double and single blinding
- Importance of identifying exactly who is blinded to what
There is no prerequisite training necessary for this session.
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.