OCTRU Training Bite: Grant Development and Costing for Trial Managers - what needs to go in *ONLINE*
Clare Brittain and Vicki Barber
Tuesday, 31 January 2023, 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Hosted by email@example.com
This session will cover:
- Sources of funding
- Processes from major funders
- Who should be involved in grant development
- Brief introduction to the University costing system (X5)
- Types of costs including Research Costs, NHS Support Costs and NHS Excess Treatment costs
- Differences between Directly Allocated, Directly Incurred, Indirect costs
- How to cost a trial
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.