OCTRU Training Bite: Management of IMP and Relevant Documentation *ONLINE*
Tuesday, 03 December 2024, 1pm to 2.30pm
Hosted by email@example.com
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- Understanding the documentation required in relation to IMP for requesting trial authorisation
- Understanding the need for a manufacturing licence for IMPs
- Understanding the difference between QP Declaration certificates and QP Release certificates
- The need for Certificate of Analysis documentation
- Drug accountability logs
- Special licence for the use of Specials
- The difference between an IMP and a NIMP
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.