OCTRU Training Bite (STATS): Impact of Missing Data *ONLINE*
Tuesday, 13 October 2020, 10am to 11am
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this session will be run online over Microsoft Teams - further details will be sent directly to attendees.
This session covers:
- What is the potential impact of missing data in clinical trials?
- Introduction to missing data mechanisms
- Overview of approaches to handling missing data in the analysis: advantages and limitations
- Why is it so important to minimise missing data in clinical trials?
- Reporting guidelines for missing data in clinical trials
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.