OCTRU Training Bite (STATS): Trial Reporting
Tuesday, 17 November 2020, 10am to 11am
Botnar Research Centre, Room G54
Hosted by email@example.com
This session covers:
Importance of transparency and completeness of reporting
- Problems of poor reporting
- Why does it matter?
What can we do about it? Use of reporting guidelines
- SPIRIT: Trial protocol
- CONSORT: Trial publication
- TIDER: Trial intervention
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.
· Importance of transparency and completeness of reporting
o problems of poor reporting
o why does it matter?
· What can we do about it - use of reporting guidelines
o SPIRIT: trial protocol
o CONSORT: trial publication
o TIDER: trial intervention