Associate Principal Investigator (PI) Scheme Training Session
Wednesday, 08 November 2023, 11am to 1pm
Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, ND08
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
this session covers:
This training session is aimed at Trial Management Staff working on OCTRU-registered trials and will cover the following:
- An overview of the Associate PI scheme
- Benefits of taking part in the scheme
- Applications process – for trials and for Associate PIs
- Trial Manager/CTU and CI roles in the scheme
- Promoting the Associate PI scheme for your study/trial
- Managing your trial’s involvement in the scheme
There will also be an opportunity to hear from Trial Managers currently taking part in the scheme about how they have used the scheme and discuss best-practice examples for getting the most out of the scheme for your trial.
This session is taking place in person in ND08 (upstairs in the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre)
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.