OCTRU Workshop: Health Economics
Rafael Pinedo-Villanueva, May Ee Png & Melina Dritsaki
Thursday, 14 March 2019, 9.30am to 12pm
Botnar Research Centre, Room G54/38
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
This session covers:
- Brief introduction to economic evaluation
- Analysis of costs (and effectiveness) data
- Interpretation of cost-effectiveness results
- Use of health economics in decision making
- Economic evaluation within the clinical trials framework
- Economic evaluation based on observational studies
The overall aim of the workshop is to provide an understanding of the basic language, concepts and usefulness of economic evaluation.
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space.