OCTRU Chief Investigator's Course: Successfully conducting and delivering your high quality clinical trial
Thursday, 01 February 2024, 9am to 1pm
Botnar Research Centre, G54
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED
This half day course is an opportunity for potential and new Chief Investigators to learn from experts in the clinical trials field on key topics that are vital in running successful clinical trials.
- Sebastian Hearmon - Leadership and innovation - team working and effective communication
- Clare Calvert - So you have a funded trial - what are the next steps to opening?
- Dr. Vicki Barber - Effective Trial Management - avoid problems with the funder by capturing and keeping hold of participants
- Prof. Jonathan Cook - Key statistical issues in trial design, conduct, and analysis
- Dr. Joanna Black - Regulatory requirements - trial classifications, SOPs, documentation, inspections, audits and keeping compliant
- Speaker TBA - A talk from an established CI on their experience in trials
Refreshments will be provided.
For further details, please contact: email@example.com
additional afternoon workshop
An additional workshop ran by Prof. Sally Hopewell, Applying the INCLUDE guidance to your trial: ensuring diversity and inclusion for all in trials, follows this session. See further details here. Attendance is optional but recommended. Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the afternoon session (pre-registration required).