OCTRU Extended Training Bite (STATS): Randomisation and Blinding
Susan Dutton & Ruth Knight
Thursday, 18 June 2020, 10am to 11.30am
Botnar Research Centre, Room G54
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
This session covers:
- The importance of randomisation and blinding
- The difference between these two aspects of trial design
- Different methods of randomisation including simple, stratified and minimisation
- Main issues of blinding including what is meant by double and single blinding
- Importance of identifying exactly who is blinded to what
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.