Get involved - how you can help
Patients, carers, family members and healthcare professionals
- have ever had a broken bone in the upper limb including the shoulder
- are a family member, or carer, of someone who has had a broken bone in the upper limb including the shoulder
- have an interest in broken bones in the upper limb including the shoulder
. . . we want to hear from you.
Please think about your own experience as a whole or at any point on the clinical pathway, from breaking your bone in the upper limb to recovery from your injury and fill in our short survey. This first survey should take you about 10 - 15 minutes.
- The survey is available from January 2018 - April 2018. The link can be found on our homepage
- If you prefer to receive a paper copy in the post, please contact us
Charities and organisations
If your charity or organisation serves people who have experienced a broken bone in the upper limb including the shoulder (as described above), we hope that you will sign up to become a supporting Partner of this PSP. For more information about joining the Partnership, please contact us.
Whether you are a Partner or not, you can also:
- promote the Broken Bones of the Upper Limb in People over 50 PSP to your members via e-mail, or at events
- mention the PSP in your next newsletter or blog