A Day in the Life of a Data SUPPORT CLERK
My standard working hours: 9.30-14.30 / Monday - Friday.
- Cycling into the office after dropping off my son at school
- Have a glass of water and a cup of tea
- Log into the network
- Check emails: my own inbox, NINJA, ALLIKAT and NHS
- Check my TRELLO
- Catch up with my line manager, Heidi Fletcher, on any update and priorities
- Make coffee with a cafetière to share
- Update NINJA queries in OpenClinica and summary report
- Send further queries to the NINJA sites or respond to their emails
- Log the returned ALLIKAT patient questionnaires in 2 separate monitoring sheets.
- Enter ALLIKAT questionnaires data in JointAssist.
- Check my personal emails and take care of a few errands (e.g. payments made online for school lunch!)
- Data Management Meeting with Jamie on CPinBoss - RE: Update/Change on REDCap
- Catch up with Lottie on ACL SNNAP - RE: 18month data cleaning process
- Off to pick up my son via Tesco – see you tomorrow!