The Oxford Kennedy MB PhD (BM DPhil) Educational Training Program
The Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research-funded OxKen programme will fully fund 4 Oxford University medical students each year from 2021-5 to undertake DPhils in the Medical Sciences Division in the fields of musculoskeletal disease, inflammation and immunology. Our vision is to foster a new generation of clinical academics to drive world-leading research into musculoskeletal and inflammatory disease and improve patient care.
Our research themes relating to musculoskeletal disease are as follows:
- Basic mechanisms of inflammation
- Inflammatory and rheumatic disease
- Patient-reported outcomes
- Clinical trials and in vivo studies
- Epidemiology, computational and data science
- Tissue engineering and remodelling
For further information, please see the Oxford Kennedy BM DPhil 2024 Intake Booklet.