Aim: To provide those wishing to be a chief investigator with a greater understanding of how to design and conduct their own clinical trial and the secrets of a successful funding application.
- To understand how to develop a good research question
- To explore the principles of good trial design
- To know where to apply for trial funding
- To understand how to write a successful funding application
- To know how to effectively cost a trial
- To understand the role of a Clinical Trials Unit
Venue: Botnar Research Centre, University of Oxford, Windmill Road, Oxford, OX3 7LF
Target audience: This course is specifically targeted at new investigators who would like to design and conduct their own trial but who have not yet successfully applied for funding.
CPD Credits: Approved by the Federation of the Royal College of Physicians for 5 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s)
Please note places are limited. Please email email@example.com for further details.