The Graduate Studies Committee is responsible for all graduate affairs in the Department and exists to advise and assist the Director of Graduate Studies and Head of Department on the development, delivery, and monitoring of all aspects of graduate studies at NDORMS.
- Chair and FHS Project Co-Ordinator: Associate Professor Claire Edwards
- Director of Graduate Studies - Botnar Research Centre: Associate Professor Afsie Sabokbar
- Director of Graduate Studies - Kennedy Institute: Professor Mark Coles
- Graduate Studies Officer: Samuel Burnell
- Graduate Studies Assistant (Secretary): Robert Grayson
- Student Seminars: Professor Gary Collins, Dr James Edwards
- DPhil Taught programme: Dr Sarah Snelling
- MSc Taught programme: Associate Professor Steph Dakin
- Theme representatives: Professor David Beard, Associate Professor Dominic Furniss, Professor Gary Collins, Dr Sally Hopewell, Professor Daniel Prieto-Alhambra, Associate Professor Philippa Hulley, Associate Professor Rafael Pinedo-Villanueva
- Postdoctoral representatives: Dr Enas Abu Shah, Dr Sara Khalid
- Two student representatives.