NDORMS DPhil & MSc by Research
The Graduate Studies Committee is responsible for all graduate affairs in the Department and exists to advise and assist the Director of Graduate Studies and Head of Department on the development, delivery, and monitoring of all aspects of graduate studies at NDORMS.
- Chair: Associate Professor Philippa Hulley
- Director of Graduate Studies - Botnar Research Centre: Associate Professor Afsie Sabokbar
- Director of Graduate Studies - Kennedy Institute: Associate Professor Chris Murphy
- Graduate Studies Officer: Samuel Burnell
- Secretary: Jiyang Li
- FHS Project Coordinator: Associate Professor Claire Edwards
- Student Seminars: Professor Gary Collins, Dr James Edwards
- DPhil Taught programme: Dr Sarah Snelling
- MSc Taught programme: To be appointed.
- Theme representatives: Professor David Beard, Professor Kim Midwood, Dr Linda Troeberg, Associate Professor Nicole Horwood, Associate Professor Dominic Furniss, Professor Gary Collins, Dr Sally Hopewell, Associate Professor Daniel Prieto-Alhambra
- Postdoctoral representatives: Dr Enas Abu Shah, Dr Sara Khalid
- Two student representatives.