OCTRU Training Bite (QA): Documentation in Relation to Drug Management *ONLINE*
Wednesday, 10 February 2021, 10am to 11am
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this session will be run online over Microsoft Teams - further details will be sent directly to attendees.
THIS SESSION COVERS:
- Understanding the documentation required in relation to IMP for requesting trial authorisation
- Understanding the need for a manufacturing licence for IMPs
- Understanding the difference between QP Declaration certificates and QP Release certificates
- The need for Certificate of Analysis documentation
- Drug accountability logs
- Special licence for the use of Specials
- The difference between an IMP and a NIMP
Places must be booked for this course.
Please email email@example.com to reserve your space. A University/NHS email address should be used when making your booking.